Sunday, February 13, 2011

Talking Twos

There's nothing like a good 'ol talk with your daughter when you get off of work. I'd say about half my car ride home (if not more) consisted of Bryanna telling me about her day, and me answering her questions. She's only 2, but she can certainly hold up a conversation. And I absolutely love it. Then towards the end of the drive, Brendan decided to jump in. He had woken up and began making all his cute, little noises. Ahh... what a great way to end the day.

And on top of that, Bryanna went down amazing for bed. She has been doing so good lately with that. No fights. No fussing. Just pure cooperation. What more could I ask for at this point? My kiddos are the bestest.

1 comment:

  1. You are the bestest mommy too! I am so proud of you! Now go clean your room!!!!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete