Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Army Crawlin'

About two weeks ago or so, Bryanna figured out that it was possible to use your hands to pull yourself forward. Now, she wasn't actually able to crawl at this point, but she knew the concept. She could maybe pull herself a 1/4 of an inch, but that was it. Then she would get frustrated and start crying. It's been like that up until today. She has officially figured out the army crawl. She is very much like her mom and gets tired out easily so she gets about maybe a foot and then starts crying of frustration again. She's going to have it down in no time though. I'm thinking it is time for us to invest in some gates. Well, I suppose we should just baby-proof the entire house.

And another side note: the first word occured yesterday. No it was not "mommy." Whether she said it consciously or not, she still said.......... "Daddy." Yes, I was upset that I was not her first word, BUT it is still a word so I was still a very proud momma! :)

This may sound bad, but as I am typing she is very much struggling to reach a water bottle she wants to play with. Yes, she is crying. But she is also getting so frustrated (as usual) that she is pulling herself closer and closer to said water bottle. It's kind of cute actually. Ok ok ok. I'll get her now.

No comments:

Post a Comment