Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Beachin'

It hasn't even been an entire week since I started my blog and I've already missed a day. Go figure. It's pretty hard for me to make something part of a daily routine. For example, exercising and working out. I have tried MANY times in the past to do a work out routine. X amount of crunches a day and x amount of squats a day and etc. It would last 2 days, 3 at the most. BUT I think I have finally found something that works for me: A DAILY WALK . I have taken a walk that past 3 out of 4 days since I started this routine. Not bad at all. The baby always goes with me too. On Saturday we walked home from the parade, Sunday we walked to Target and back, and then today we walked to the beach and back. My legs are beginning to feel like jello. I'm hoping I can keep it up. Makes me feel not so lazy - which is what I typically am. Today I worked til 2:00P and then on my way home I picked Bryanna up from daycare. I fed her when we got home and then got ourselves ready to walk to the beach. I didn't want to have to haul a diaper bag with me so I started throwing things in the bottom of the stroller that I thought I would need. An extra Huggies swimmer diaper, 2 extra regular diapers (just in case), baby sunscreen, a nook, the baby's beach robe and hat ----- this is when I realized that I might as well take the whole damn diaper bag! I figured I would end up forgetting something anyways so bringing the whole thing was a better idea. The walk was... well... tiring. Felt good, but tiring. The beach was so much fun. Bryanna just absolutely L O V E S to play in the water. She was splashing me like crazy! She would not keep her sun hat on though so I ended up having to put sunscreen on her head. This, in turn, led to a bath when we got back home where she, yet again, was splashing me like crazy. I suppose we will see what tomorrow holds for us. Possibly another trip to the beach.

1 comment:

  1. It's okay to miss a day of blogging here and there...just not too many! :) And also you should really get some pictures on here, we would love to see the beach babe! :)

    ReplyDelete